Thank you for your interest in working at The Dome! We are always accepting applications. To start the process of applying, you need to fill out this entire form and also attach your resume as a PDF. We will reach out to you as soon as we have had time to review your submissions!
- Create and maintain great relationships with people
- Help people sign in and find their game or activity
- Prepare fields and facilities according to schedule
- Sell memberships and basic sports items
- Rent and maintain space and equipment
- Keep The Dome a safe and friendly environment for everybody, through everything from cleaning to emergency situation management
- All staff must be 18 or older.
- To be part of The Dome's Core Staff, you need to be safety-minded, fun, positive, and eager to work with other staff members and with the public. You'll need to be comfortable with numerous members of the public in a busy environment.
Qualifications & Training (all provided)
- First aid, CPR, and AED
- Concussion awareness and prevention
- Pass a criminal background check
Wages and Hours
$15/hour, plus overtime. The job may be full- or part-time, depending on demand.