The Dome Use Policy
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship.
- No foul, abusive, racial, or derogatory language.
- No disorderly conduct, physical abuse or verbal abuse against patrons, coaches, or employees.
- Absolutely no gum allowed in the facility.
- No spitting, nasal blowouts, or trash should be deposited on the turf, fitness, batting cages, seating areas, or track. Please use trash cans provided to help preserve the turf and track area for optimal use.
- No alcohol, illegal drugs, or tobacco of any kind are allowed in the facility. The Dome is a non-smoking facility.
- Skateboards, inline skates, hover boards, mopeds, etc. are not allowed in the facility. Racing and standard wheelchairs are welcome.
- Bicycles are allowed only at scheduled times or with expressed permission.
- Appropriate footwear and clothing, including shirts, must be worn in the facility at all times. Clean non-street shoes must be worn when using the track.
- Alcohol or drug use prior to playing is unacceptable. All person perceived to be under the influence will be asked to leave.
- The Dome is a pressurized facility and exterior doors should only be used at the main entrance unless there is an emergency.
- If handicap doors are used when entering the facility, please make sure that only one door is opened at a time. Opening both doors could cause injury due to air pressure being released from the building.
- No outside Food or Drink allowed in The Dome
- No animals of any kind are allowed in The Dome
- Please park only in designated parking spaces. For the safety of all of our customers please keep all designated fire lanes free from obstruction.
- The Dome is a private non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to bring health and wellness to all Alaskans. If the mission is compromised or an individual’s behavior is deemed disrespectful, The Dome reserves the right to refuse service to any individual.
The Dome Accepts Visa / Master Card / Discover / Pay Pal
Our software, DASH Platform, meets the industry standard for secure transactions. It encrypts all of your person information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet. All transactions are conducted through secure servers. Your mailing address, email address and phone number are confidential and are used for our records only. The Dome respects the privacy of our customers.
Full or partial refunds are issued at the discretion of The Dome management personnel. All refund requests must be by phone or in writing for consideration. All refunds are done via check and mailed to the customer’s home unless special arrangements have been made. Unless The Dome is unable to place participant in the program or there is a medical condition that prohibits participant from starting or continuing in the program. Refund will be prorated based on participant’s withdrawal from program. $10 administration fee on any refunds.
Rental cancellations are NOT subject to refund if canceled within 14 days of use. Any rentals cancelled more than 14 days out will receive an account credit for Dome use in the future.
In the event a Tournament or a day of the tournament is cancelled due to special circumstances, the following refund schedule will apply each day of the event:
- Full refund if no games have begun
- No refund if games have begun
A receipt for your transaction will be generated automatically and sent to your email address.
In accepting the waiver for The Dome, participant understands that he/she attending the programs and using The Dome and the facilities does so at his/her own risk. The Dome and its owners, employees or agents, shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever arising from any personal injury or property loss sustained by participant with his/her family in or about any programs on the premises. Participants and parents assume full responsibility for all injuries and damages which occur in or about any programs on the premises, He/She does hereby fully and forever release discharged hold harmless The Dome, all associated facilities and its owner, employees, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages or rights of action, present or future resulting from any person’s participation in any programs or use of the facility. In addition, he/she agree(s) to follow the policies set by The Dome. Failure to do so may result in suspension from participation, fines, or suspension of facility use.
The Dome is designed to allow for personal health and wellness. Participants agree that no personal training services will be allowed without separate written agreement with Dome Management will be allowed. It is the participant’s responsibility to request and review any such agreement prior to accepting andor paying for services provided. Failure to do so could result in fine andor suspension on membership rights.
I further agree to follow the traffic flow and signage inside and in the parking lot of The Dome. These are put into place to keep those that use The Dome safe. This includes but not limited to entering any areas by going under or through netting. Parking in areas not designated could result in a parking violation fee. If violation is found to be beyond a reasonable doubt, suspension, fine, and/or removal from the premises may be consequences of such behavior. I agree that any fine will be paid before use of the facility can resume.
The Dome is not responsible for personal items being lost or stolen. This includes any items left in cars of the parking lot. A lost and found area is maintained but no guarantee that items will be recovered. No lost and found items will be recovered, held, or reserved for a customer.
Consent: I the undersigned parent or guardian/participant do hereby grant authority to the staff at The Dome to render a judgment concerning medical assistance or hospital care in the event of an accident or illness during my absence. I do hereby authorize The Dome and its assigns to utilize any and all photographs, pictures or other likeness of me or anyone assigned guardianship to me, as they deem appropriate in its promotional materials or team videos.